Wednesday, December 10, 2008

So I got my number 3 son a new cell phone for Christmas and now, yesterday, my number 2 son's cell phone went to a white screen. He didn't do anything to it, and it was a hand-me-down of mine. So I am forced to buy another cell phone. That's fine, not that big of a deal, so I did. I bought me an Lg Dare and can pass my Voyager on to him. Well, he can't stand the Voyager, wants a Dare. I know, I know, I spoil my boys sometimes. What's a mom to do? They went without "things" for a long while there when we had absolutely no money and the house was ready to go into foreclosure. Now that things are good, house loan was restructured, new job, much more money, I guess I feel like I need to make it up to them. So, yes, I caved, I'm looking for another Dare. I really should just let him have the one I already bought, but I did without also. I'm just there......

Oh yeah, and I can't forget, I am very thankful for everything lately. Just had to mention that.

No comments: