What would you like to rant about? My top 10 peeves.
- Congress can't get ANYTHING accomplished and they are always, always "out of the office".
- Football isn't football without making the quarterback play like a real football player and take the hits (Ben does).
- Big banks. Yeah, B of A backed off of their debit card fees, but they will find something else to makeup the difference (I am still in the process of leaving).
- The "Good Ole Boy" network. We have that here with our school board, sheriff, and law enforcement community.
- Standing daily status meetings. There is really nothing significant to report on every day.
- Slow poke drivers that won't get out of the left lane.
- People that can't park between the lines. Not my fault if your doors get scratched by my already paid off vehicle.
- Walking on the left side of the hallway, sidewalk, etc. Didn't your mother teach you to always stay to the left and pass on the right?
- Spam. If I opt out or unsubscribe, then, damn it, take me off the list.
- People that wear clothes that really are, um, unbecoming. I'm not interested in seeing that tire around your waist.
Just my 2 cents.