Monday, September 28, 2009

High Potassium levels

More serious yap than usual.

I've been told I have high potassium levels in my blood. They made me get my blood rechecked and still the same. Doc put me on .... something. HCTZ, something like that. I feel better, not normal though.

Lately, I have been having numbness in my right lower leg and right lower arm. Not to the point of pins and needles, just numb and feels extremely weak. Sometimes I can't even pick up my glass for fear of dropping it. Kinda scary, huh?

Doc called again last week and I have to go back next week to talk about all this. And she is disappointed that I stopped my Welbutrin. But it made things worse. I was afraid to even walk for fear of my leg not holding me up.

I mean, the Welbutrin is for my stopping smoking. And I will, but seriously, I was totally miserable those few days feeling like that.

Guess we'll find out more next week.

On another note, another sad note, my Steelers are lacking so far this season. I'm not thrilled.

And on one more note, it's Hockey time! Go Penguins!

No comments: