Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daydreaming in the daytime

So one day, I am out walking. Just taking a leisurely stroll around the lake. It is probably close to 8:30 in the evening.

"Aaaagh, what the hell?"

Someone's hand reaches around me, where I have landed on my stomach in the grass, and covers my mouth.

"Not another word. Not another sound. Quiet!"

I feel something being wrapped around my right wrist and I start to struggle. Seeming to be much bigger and stronger than me, my attempt to get up is futile. He grabs my left arm from under me and pulls it back to be bound with my right.

"Don't say a word and you won't get hurt. Do you understand?"

I nod my head.

Something is put around my head as a blindfold. What is going on? and who is this? I am thinking. I'm about to go into panic mode, scared to death.

Flipping me over onto my back, and my bound arms, I realize he did a good job with not letting me see anything.

"Who a ar?"

"Enough! I told you no talking. No sounds. No nothing and you won't get hurt."

Another piece of cloth is pushed into my mouth.

"Now, let's see what we have here. A sweet little thing, getting some exercise, near a very secluded lake, all alone. I really don't see another person anywhere, do you? Oh, yeah, you can't see." He laughs.

I am pulled up by my shoulder.

"Let's go for a little walk. We won't go far off the path; I don't want to tire you out yet."

My legs don't seem to want to move and I stumble a bit as I am propelled forward. By the slope of the hill, I can tell we are going away from the lake and away from the closest access to the path.


What should happen next? I am thinking of the usual rape scene, but a nicer version of it. He doesn't hurt her, but turns her on. And they pseudo-make out for an hour or two. Both having climaxed, he takes her over the edge a couple of times.

What do you think? Do you have another suggestion for the next part?

No comments: