Thursday, October 8, 2009

Really random Thursday

I don't know this is going to play out in the long run so I am assuming we will just have to wait and see.

I am good at what I do, when I actually have something to do.

I love the fall temperatures, the fall colors, and the fall clothes.

I hung up on my hubby last night after he started bitching about something stupid. He didn't try to call back. Or couldn't because the first thing he said when I answered the phone was "I'm about to lose all signal." There is no signal on the mountain at hunting camp. So, how nice. A sweet little fight and who knows when I will actually talk to him again. I am supposed to go down to hunting camp on Saturday. If I don't hear from him before that, he is shit-out-of-luck. Boy, will he be pissed.

Random thought: those footsteps are really loud out in the hallway.

It's a 7-11 Diet Pepsi day.

What are you thinking right now?

No comments: