Thursday, October 1, 2009

Crisp and cool

That's awesome weather and that's what we have today in the metro DC area (technically at the moment I am in NW DC but I am sure at home, Northern Virginia is getting the same weather).

I love this weather. My hair doesn't curl or frizz out, I get to wear my Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, I sleep like a baby, it refreshes me, and my hair doesn't curl or frizz out (that bears repeating because I absolutely hate humidity when I can't do anything with my hair).

Hockey starts tonight, of course, the best team doesn't start their season until tomorrow. Yes, of course, my beloved Pittsburgh Penguins.

Don't be jealous. We can't all be born and raised in the best (real capital) city in Pennsylvania, yes, "the burgh".

GO PENS - GO STEELERS - GO PITT PANTHERS - we rock!

No comments: