Monday, August 24, 2009

Mini-vacation (extended) (and extended)

Wow, I take a mini vacation and completely forget to come back here even when I'm back. How lame is that?

I have to apologize to my 000,000's of fans (yes that equals a big fat zero). I am not worthy. Just couldn't get back the zip, the gusto, the want. And for that, I am truly sorry.

So I bought a kayak. It's red, white, and blue. My husband was trying to get me to buy one and I finally broke down and did. We had a complete blast on our mini vacation. No cell phone service unless we went to one specific area at the top of his friend's hunting camp.

I didn't miss the cell phone and blackberry at all, not even a little bit.

So we camped and fished and read and kayaked for 3 1/2 days. It was a total terrific, great, wonderful time. And the added bonus is that we didn't fight one time. WooHoo!

So, I'm back and I promise to do better.

At least until next week when son #3 and I head to Disney World for 5 days. Oh well.

It is what it is.

No comments: