Friday, August 7, 2009

Sexy and all that

I was just told that I look very sexy today. Of course, it was couched with "don't take this the wrong way or badly", because I am at work and it was a guy in the office across the hall from me saying it.

I don't know why he thinks that. I am just wearing black jeans and keds and my white Law Enforcement Special Agent polo shirt. I loved it. Compliments are good and that one made my day, probably made my weekend. Thanks dude!

Now, back to the "don't take this the wrong way" part. What happened to the good old days when you didn't have to worry about sexual harrassment and shit like that? Why do people get so worked up when people say something that could be a compliment? Why does it have to turn into something worse?

I think it's stupid that everyone has to take classes now, and you can't say certain shit to certain genders, and watch your p's and q's, etc. You can't even attempt to have good old fun without worrying someone might take something the wrong way.

I think people like that are idiots.

Thanks dude for telling me I look sexy.

No comments: