Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

So its Friday (again) and it is soooo cold here. The wind is whipping making it seem like 15 degrees colder than it actually is. I hate the wind in the winter, now if it would snow, I could deal with that. I don't know why, but when its cold and it snows, it seems warmer to me. I know, I'm weird.

Our new addition is doing well, she is bouncing around everywhere. She gets up and down the steps with ease. I just worry that she will forget where the litter box is. Or that someone will step on her. What a darling.

So J's basketball team is 7-0 and B's basketball team is 7-1. They are both leading their divisions by 2 or 3 games. They only play a total of 10 games and I really do miss it when the season is over. Its awesome watching them play and improve.

TTFN.....

No comments: