Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thoughtlessness

Is that even a word? Thoughtlessness, the act of not thinking? I don't know, but I don't have any thoughts either (at the moment). So Pitt became #1 again on Monday and then Tuesday they go and lose to Providence. Providence, WTF?

So I"m writing a Statement of Work / RFP for outsourcing the hosting of our system. Wanna help? (just kidding - non-disclosure rules, privacy act, sensitive information, etc.) Oh, and it's coming along just fine, in case you are interested.

So if you jump onto a metro train as the doors are in the middle of closing, will they bounce back open or just try to smoosh you? I was tempted this morning, but a: I'm not that stupid, b: they are old trains and I'm not sure I trust them, and c: life is too short to be in that big of a hurry.

Have a good Wednesday morning!

No comments: