Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF

Yeah, its Friday! Not much else going on, work is slow, no one is around the office, its starting to drizzle outside, but it is warm (well, warmer = 60ish).

So my boys go to their dad's tonight for the weekend. B has his final basketball game of the regular season. They are 8-1, clinched first place, and have to play the 8th or 9th seed in the tournament. Awesome! J has 2 games left, they are 7-1, also already clinched first place in the regular season. Good teams this year.

So what do you think about thunderstorms? Random question. I love them. I love being in the house looking out the window, just watching the storm. My youngest son isn't thrilled with them and I'm not sure why. He has always been really afraid. We haven't had many in the last year or so, so I don't know how much he is over that. Why did I bring this up? Because we are supposed to get a downpour or two tonight and I was hoping for thunderstorms. That's why.

If I don't write at you, have a nice weekend!

No comments: