Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Daylight Saving Time

Early daylight saving time, good or bad? For the second straight day (you can't really count Sunday because most of us sleep in on the weekends), my #3 son can't get out of bed. He can't fall asleep at night at his regular bedtime. I had this problem Sunday night, but Monday night was just fine. Wonder how many people this affects?

So Pitt ended up #2, not fair, they should have been #1. How many teams beat the #1 team TWICE? Not many. In my book, Pitt is #1.

Have you ever created a charter for a project's subproject? We will have 2 of them for our project, actually could be 3 (my decision). One is S's IT Security subproject charter, one is my IT Operations subproject charter, and a potential third could be my Service Desk subproject charter. How do these work? Need to do some more research on this aspect.

Have a good Tuesday.

No comments: