Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF

Happy Friday all! It's close to closing time (okay, going home time) and the weather is pretty decent outside.

How about them Pitt Panthers? Awesome, not a technically sound game, but they find a way. They are the "Beast of the East". Keep it up guys.

Not much else to say today, if you want to leave me a comment, you can tell me what you want me to write about. My brain is just fried today, sorry.

Oh yeah, I did get an iPod Touch. I bought one for my #2 son for his birthday and I liked it soooo much, I had to have one also. Me and my electronic toys, that's what it's all about. But I don't get WiFi reception in my building, imagine that. So I couldn't play with it much today. I'll work on that tonight. Or maybe on the bus on the way home, I can grab some WiFi, download some apps, play some games, and just figure it out.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: