Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Yes, it's Friday! I know I haven't been around here much this week. It's kind of hard to blog when you are sitting in a classroom 9 hours a day and then have kid's basketball games at night. So I have been in ITIL v3.0 Foundations Boot Camp for 3 days. AND I passed my test and am certified! Yeah me. I'm happy for me. It's cool to have certifications and this is one of the certifications that supposedly is high on list of desired tech certs.

So B won his basketball playoff game last night. That means he plays in the semi-finals tonight. When they win tonight, they will be in the championship game tomorrow. Go Cavaliers! And on some other basketball related stuff, Go Pitt! We beat Marquette on Wednesday, play UConn tomorrow and that is the end of the regular season (boo hoo). Then its on to the Big East Tournament, Go Pitt!

TGIF....

No comments: