Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday

Out. Out. Out. Pitt is out, didn't make it to the Final 4. Oh well, still a great season, many broken records, and just a terrific team. Way to go Pitt!

So back to....my husband is an asshole. I know you don't want to hear this, and I'm not going to tell you, I'm just pointing out the obvious. My husband is an asshole.

So today is son #2's birthday. He is 15 (aaagghhhhh). We had a good weekend together, me and the boys, they are growing up, and they are just too funny sometimes. At times, very predictable. For example, the minute I step into the house afterwork (~ 5:30pm), I won't even have my coat off and son #3 will already ask "what's for dinner?".

Have a good start to your week. I just have to tiptoe around for 4 more days and then the boys go to their dad's for 5 days and if things aren't better at home, I'm going somewhere.

No comments: