Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Thursday, but really it is Friday

for me, the lucky one, the federal worker, the one on the 4-5-9 schedule.

I know, don't brag. Seriously my officemate, S, and I have nothing to do. Do you know what nothing means? It means, literally nothing.

I'm so bored that I can't even get up the energy to blog. How pathetic is that?

That's why I am soooooo glad it is my Friday. And I only have 1 hour of work left. And, in case, you didn't get it by now, then I am out the door for the weekend.

The weekend. I have nothing to do also. Hubby and me are not getting along. Of course, we aren't, the kids are gone for the week. What? Get along, maybe have sex, maybe hang out differently? Yeah, right. Try being married to my husband.

We were supposed to go camping for a long weekend (since I'm off tomorrow), but of course that isn't happening. Remember, I just said we weren't talking. What a jackass!

Sorry for the drab, whoa is me, writing. I'll try to do better in the future.

Have a great weekend. (If I don't blog over the weekend)

No comments: