Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm tired, I think I stayed up too late last night watching the Steeler game. Well, I guess it didn't help that I went out drinking at halftime for about an hour. Oh well, you only live once (so they say).


My hubby is hunting today, he just called and hasn't got one yet. They will be back after dark he said. And, they are leaving Wednesday to go down to camp and won't come home until Sunday, woohoo! Peace and quiet for a little bit. My kids leave Friday for Disney World, so I will have Friday, Friday night, and Saturday morning all to myself. Then at some point Saturday afternoon, I will drive down to camp and stay the final night. The guys he hunts with are all awesome guys and getting up there in age.


I just took a picture of what I am typing. Wanna see?

I am weird.

No comments: