Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vote

Vote is the theme for October on NaBloPoMo. I probably won't have much to say about it. I am a registered voter and have never missed an election since I turned 18. Having said that, I am not thrilled with this year's presidential campaign and am at odds with myself as to whether or not I actually vote. Now, I will visit the polls because I will vote in my local elections, but I am torn between not voting, settling on a candidate, or writing in a name for president and vice president. This is a tough one because I actually do believe everyone should vote. I just think this campaign has many, many issues and after what Bush did, I know anyone will be better, but I think we have the bottom of the barrel. Just my personal 2 cents and I'm not interested in anyone slamming me for my 2 cents that I have not foisted on anyone.

No comments: