Thursday, June 18, 2009

Movie's R Us

I'm not a movie person. I find it very hard to stay awake for a whole entire movie. My hubby loves watching movies. He is constantly watching movies, the history channel, the discovery channel, crap like that.


Tonight we went out to the movies. And it was my idea.


I so wanted to see the "Hangover". It was hilarious. I'm not sure we ever stopped laughing. You need to see this movie.


While we were in the "Hangover" theater (theater #8) at Regal Fox 16, my boys were in theater #1 seeing "Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian". They were supposed to be going to see "Up" (the 3-d version) but changed their minds when we got there.


The boys said it was very good and yes, they did see the first one.


So, anyhow, "Hangover" was terrific and for a person that doesn't go to movies and hardly ever watches them at home, if I say it was a good movie, then you know it has got to be good.


Because I said so.

No comments: