Thursday, June 4, 2009

Waterlogged

It's raining again (wow, surprise) and I am feeling water logged. I was so tired last night that I was fast asleep by 10:30pm, and I blame it on the weather.


This is a picture I get when I google "waterlogged". I have no idea where this is.




I will admit that the lightning show last night was awesome, it went on for a good 20 minutes straight. And I do love thunderstorms, but it's just getting old.

Game 4 of the Stanley Cup is tonight - and you will never guess what I am going to say.....


GO PENS!!!!


Okay, you probably knew that. In some ways, I am very predictable.


I made mine and B's reservations for Disney World and put down the deposit. It's official, my son, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Daisy, and all the other characters will be mingling the first few days of September. Gotta love it.


And, booking through Disney was actually cheaper than Expedia or Travelocity. That was a shocker (and less fees), and you get a few extra perks. So, I think it will be well worth it.

Have a nice soggy Thursday (especially if you are on the East Coast with us).

No comments: