Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hello to my Friday

Did you notice the mess of traffic in DC yesterday afternoon? Holy crap, what an f'ing mess! It took me double the time to get home from work and that's just because the buses couldn't get into the city. The bus was 50 minutes late and it was standing room only. By that time, I was tired of standing at the bus stop, so I passed.

The next bus came 15 minutes later, was very empty and we shot right out of town. Finally. So from start to finish, 2 hours. Normally, 50 minutes or so.

Gotta love DC. Can you imagine if it was more than a shooting at the museum? I'm pretty sure that DC isn't ready for evacuations.

Tonight is game 4 for the Lakers and Magic. I think I want the Lakers to win, but at the same time, I want a good series. So, Go Magic! For tonight anyways.

And tomorrow, WE WIN LORD'S STANLEY CUP! GO PENGUINS! GO PENS!

No comments: