Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Word of the Day

Today's Word of the Day is Hortatory. It means "Marked by strong urging; serving to encourage or incite".



Here's another little something I picked up from the grocery store -------->


Aren't you glad I am sharing my shopping experience with you? "Yeah, right, what a loser with nothing to say", he said.


I don't know, I consider it pretty random, don't you. Where else can you see someone's purchases?


So June 19th is the last day of school for my kids. Our county gets out awful late, in my opinion. I miss them going back to school before Labor Day, its that damn Kings Dominion law. We need to change that again.


So its official, I have requested time off to take my youngest to Disney World. We are going the first week in September (yeah, after I just bitched about wanting them to go back to school before Labor Day). Its just for 4 days.


And J will get his mini-vacay in November. We have to wait until the Lakers schedule is posted and tickets are available. That will be a cool vacation.


TTFN


Oooops -- GO PENGUINS!!!!!!

No comments: