Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Running makes me feel good

I did it! I started running again. Okay, I eased into it. Last night, after I visited the library (gotta get my murders to read) I went down to the Pavilion lake.


Okay, let's back up. After the library, I bounced on our trampoline for a little bit. This helped stretch out my leg muscles.


I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV, but it makes sense to me that bouncing stretches your leg muscles. If I'm wrong, please please tell me.


Anyhoo, after bouncing I went down to the Pavilion lake. I started out walking, not slow and then started running. I think I walked, ran, walked, ran, walked, and ran. I have no idea how far it is around the lake, I'll have to GPS it tonight when I run again.


Yes, I am going to do this again. I felt fantastic! My legs are a little stiff today, but not horribly so (another reason why I want to do this again tonight).


In summary, I'm proud of myself. I've been wanting to get back to running for sooooo long and I've been sooooo lazy. This is great.


Aren't you proud of me?


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: