Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Morning!

Good morning to Tuesday. Nothing special about today, paid the mortgage this morning. Does that count? Of course it does, it means the mortgage is paid. That is a good thing. Not much else new yet today. I will admit, last night was a good night. That's about all I can say about that right now (TMI if you know what I mean). And I'm not ready to admit anything else.

So the kids come home tomorrow. I do miss them, but I sure do love the down time. A couple more days sure would be nice. I mean its not like they are far away, a whole 8 or 9 miles, that's all.

So the Tar Heels pulled it out, in a big way. I really don't think there was ever any doubt. It was nice that it was Michigan State they were playing (no f'ing UConn), but really, UNC is the more dominant team. (oh yeah, and I do have a Tar Heels night shirt, just for your information).

Have a great day!

No comments: