Thursday, April 23, 2009

Alli

I started taking that so-called wonder drug "Alli" on Monday. I am taking it because I want to lose some weight. I am not fat and I have read that it may not work for me because I am not overweight. But why shouldn't it work? What's the difference between needing to lose 100 pounds or wanting to lose 10? I want to lose 6 to be exact, but 11 would be great, I just can't get these few pounds off.

So anyhow, I started taking the pills on Monday. I really haven't had any "treatment effects", have been a little loose at times (trying not to be crude - if you know about Alli, you know what I'm not saying). Anyhooooo, I've lost 1 stinking pound. Is it worth it, I don't know, I'll keep at it and see where it goes from here. It doesn't have any other side effects that I know of, no jitters, heart racing, anything like that. So here goes.

Tonight, again, is a hockey night. My Penguins can take the other side of the state out and kick them back to the ghetto where they belong. Go PENS!

No comments: