Thursday, April 16, 2009

TGIF (for a Thursday)

Well, I tried to send a post via email from my BlackBerry at 6:00am this morning, and as you can obviously not see, it didn't show up. In that post I was ranting and raving about technology, well, I take it back. Screw it.

So today is my Friday. Remember, I now have the wonderful compressed schedule to work from. WooHoo! And the weather is going to be great today (for a Friday) and then my 2 Saturdays are also supposed to be sunny, warm, and wonderful. (I hate when I use a big word twice in the same paragraph.)

So when is your Friday?

Oh yeah, holy crap how could I forget? GO PENS! My Penguins won the first playoff game against that team from another state (Philadelphia). We rock and we looked awesome, the Fliers looks like crap, which they are.

GO PENS!

No comments: