Thursday, April 9, 2009

WTF

Seriously, I can't stand hearing about the f'ing Yankees! I like them, I really do, but gosh, does the media have to make such a big deal out of everything they do?

First, let's put this in perspective, I am a Pirates' fan (yes, I admit it), I like the Yankees next (don't ask), and my hubby is a die-hard Yankees' fan (so believe me when I say I hear enough shit). Who cares how much money Steinbrenner spends, just like the dumb Deadskins with Dan Snyder, it can't (and won't) buy them a title. Let it go, who cares what ARod does in the off-season. If he wants to screw Madonna, let him, its his business. And now that the Yankees have lost their first 2 games of the season, its like the Titanic is sinking all over again. Did you know that the Nationals have lost their first 3 games? And, no, I really don't care about that either. How long is the frickin' season?

Give me a break!

No comments: