Friday, April 17, 2009

How are you doing today?

So today was my compressed day and the weather was awesome. I went up to Charlestown and did some gambling and it was actually a good gambling day. After buying 2 rum and cokes and a slice of pizza, I came home with 7 dollars more than I took. That's a great gambling day.

My Penguins are trying to make it 2 games to none over the Flyers right now, but they are down 1 - 0. Come on Pens!

All I had to do was put that in writing and it made my Pens score. YEAH! Tied game. Go Pens!

Hubby and I just came back from a party. A friend turned 40 today. We drove about half a mile and walked around the lake to their townhouse. It was nice. Hubby is still there. He will just walk to the bar after that and then come home early. I came home to watch my Pens and I will go out later. Hubby wants to be home early because he is going Turkey hunting tomorrow.

Yes, we are getting along at the moment. We are working on it. We have to, I really do love him.

Have a great Friday, though it really seems like Saturday because I was off. Its nice.

GO PENS!

No comments: