Monday, November 17, 2008

hmmm, so once again an alien interpreted my phone post. I don't even remember what I was saying, and I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen to get my phone and look at my sent messages. Oh well. It was a sort of long day today, but I did finally get connected at work, that's a bonus. And I did find out that the reason I don't have my BlackBerry yet is because she (???) was waiting on the new ones to come in. Now remember, this is the government, so new may not necessarily mean latest and greatest. I guess we will find out tomorrow or the next day.

Why does my goofy youngest son always have to bother me when I am on the computer? Now that he's read what I just typed, he laughed and is getting embarrassed.

Gotta go and take him, the goofy one, to basketball practice.

No comments: