Saturday, November 15, 2008

So after a long (short) first week of work, after the boys were picked up by their dad, I went up to the bar. It was about 6:30pm. Had a few beers and I was home by 8:30pm. So what did I do, I sat down in the recliner and promptly fell asleep. I woke up at 10:05pm, thought about going out, walking up to the bar or the other pub, decided not to decide until I took another nap and finally woke up in the chair at 1:00am. Well, there was still time to go out, but I went straight to bed and didn't get out of bed until 10:30am. That's 12 hours of sleep, I must have really needed it. I guess that's what stress (and complete house emptiness) does to you, it was rather nice now that I think about it. Thanks!

Oh yeah, and my Panthers won their opening NCAA Basketball game, GO PITT!

No comments: