Thursday, November 6, 2008

Unemployed

Good morning, so officially I am unemployed (and loving it), but only for the next 3 days. Kinda dreary weather outside, my middle schooler was hard to get up this morning (that's why I am not sleeping in on my days off). He's up now, getting some breakfast, I have my coffee, soon to get a shower. I think today I am going to visit Charlestown, I feel the gambling need. Wish me luck!

The Word of the Day for today is - have to open another tab and get into mail - Mot juste. It means a word or phrase that exacts fits the case, hmmm, I'll have to give an example: "With his high forehead, beard and meticulous concentration on the mot juste, Mr. MacNicol could almost pass for the great minor poet that Mark Van Doren deemed Richard to be.-- Frank Rich, 'Richard II' in the Park, New York Times, July 9, 1983", and hmmm again, I'm still a little off on this word.

I am thinking of getting a "verizon your name" domain, but I can't think of anything I really want. The few I searched for are, of course, taken. Taken but not used, not fair. I guess I will have to think about this for a while.

Have a nice day!

jinxygrrl

No comments: