Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Oh the weather outside is delightful, the house inside is frightful, have no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

Yes, the sun is shining, it is pleasantly not cold, and my house is a complete disaster. I don't even know where to start in the living room to get the kid's junk all cleaned up and furniture moved to put the Christmas tree up. AAARRGGHH!

Okay, so I got home from work yesterday, stopped at the bar and had 3 beers, and was home by 5:00pm. So my evening/night went like this: fed the dog, made myself a rum and diet pepsi, plopped down on my recliner around 6:00pm and fell asleep. I woke back up around 10:00pm, made some toast, and went back to sleep in my recliner. I finally woke up at 2:00am and was up until 5:00am watching CSIs. Made myself go to bed and got up this morning around 11:00am. I just couldn't see wasting a precious, all-alone, Saturday in bed. So I'll go get a shower soon and maybe venture out to Target or somewhere. Get a little bit of shopping accomplished.

Have a great day! And one more day to win NaBloPoMo, I am so excited to be able to follow through on something like this, very proud of myself.

No comments: