Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh no! This is it. I start a new job tomorrow. Actually, according to the government, I am employed today, today is the start of the pay period and I am on it. Believe me, I'm not opposed to change, I can't wait, it is just going to be the strangest thing. I have been at the same 2 places for the last 18 years and it will be sooooo different. A whole new culture, anxiety and apprehension are present.

I went shopping yesterday, for myself. This is something I haven't done in about 3 years. Money is tight, I don't usually by myself clothes, but yesterday I spent some money, probably money I don't have. But that's how important this job is. It will be worth it.

Go Steelers! We play the Colts today and it shouldn't be a good game, we should blow them out, but I think I get nervous for every game because its like they say: "any given Sunday".

No comments: