Thursday, November 20, 2008

One of these days I really will catch up on the Word of the Day, it will just be a long, long list. Another long project plan meeting this morning. Yesterday's lasted 3 1/2 hours, we were all brain dead after that (it did make the day go fast though). Today's shouldn't last nearly that long.

Hubby is still in Orange County hunting, or trying to hunt. No one has gotten anything yet and few have actually seen any deer. He comes home bright and early Sunday morning. I would take the kids to Pittsburgh this weekend, but B has 2 basketball scrimmages on Saturday afternoon.

So I'm trying out various times (like 5/10 minute increments) on when I get to the bus and then where I get off the metro. This morning was a later bus and I had to stand on the metro! That was a pain. Practice makes perfect; one of these days I will find the perfect timing (maybe).

No comments: